Krysta Boyer is a resident of Stoney Creek with a long track record of community service. She is a commercial realtor® with almost ten years working with small businesses throughout Hamilton. She has a wide range of experience where she has organized public and charitable events, and held positions on city and not-for-profit governance boards and committees. She currently has positions with Indwell (an affordable housing organization), Stoney Creek Legion and RAHB (Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington). She has also created city-wide small business initiatives and has consulted for BIA’s. Her most recent initiative was the Hamilton Business Rally which was backed by the Stoney Creek BIA and the Stoney Creek Chamber of Commerce as well as other key partners in the city. Her desire to serve her community is what has fueled her to run, and her experience is what is going to make her a Councillor Ward 5 can rely on and trust.
20 Years of Community Service:
WARD 5 Platform
- Safe streets for pedestrians, cyclist & motorists
- Improved parks
- Maintained streets and sidewalks
- Environmental programs and incentives
- Look for solutions for traffic concerns
- Advocate to Provincial and Federal Governments for funding
- Advocate to Provincial and Federal governments for policy changes
- Work with local stakeholders & experts to create actionable plans
- Engage with the community for balanced development
- Work with organizations and stakeholders to identify methods to reduce homelessness / houselessness
- City incentives and programs
- Proactive support from the city
- Business Recruitment plan
- Timely responses from the city
- Advocacy on behalf of local businesses
- Engage with riders for Input
- More frequent bus service
- Improved accessibility
- Improved Bike lanes
- Plan for future transit options
- Community Town Halls
- Regular Community outreach for input
- Cultural and Community Events
- Open and honest communication
- An accessible Councillors office
- An open door policy
Stay up to date on Krysta Boyer events and information?
Need a ride to the polls?
We can help. Click below.